Bahamas Private Island For Rent - Exuma Cays - Musha Cay
Detailed Listing information
|Island Size:||700 Acre|
|Landing Strip Length:||2,200 ft|
|Landing Strip Details:||
By Commercial Aircraft or Private Jet: Flight time is about an hour from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or Nassau to Georgetown International airport (8000 Feet) on Great Exuma, then a 15 minute charter takes you direct to Copperfield Bay's private airstrip (2200 Feet).
By Boat From Great Exuma: Staff will arrange for transport from the Gergetown Airport to a dock on Great Exuma. Time travel about 1 hour from Great Exuma to Copperfield Bay.
By Private Yacht: Copperfield Bay can accomodate yachts up to 200ft. in length, with its protected anchorage facilities and excellent deep water docking.
By Seaplane: Professional sea plane charter is available from Nassau and is approximately 45 minutes to Copperfield Bay.
|Dock Length:||200 ft|
|Price:||$273,000 Per Week|
|Listing Type:||Private Islands for Rent Beachfront View|
|Property Type:||Developed Island|
|Island Name:||Musha Cay|
Musha Cay & The Islands of Copperfield Bay are located in the heart of the amazing Exuma Cays and comprise 11 islands totaling over 700 acres. The islands have been discovered by affluent travelers, celebrities and prominent business leaders.
The islands’ owner David Copperfield says, “When I acquired these islands, I made a personal commitment to transform this already perfect place into the most magical vacation destination in the world. Everything truly magical that I’ve ever experienced, everything that has created wonder for me, we’re recreating here at Musha Cay and the Islands of Copperfield Bay.”
Musha Cay’s five guest houses are designed in a charming tropical style. All master suites boast magnificent four-poster beds and ensuite his- and her-bathrooms, and all of the houses are surrounded by mahogany, wrap-around decks. All have their own, private beach. David Copperfield is continuously enhancing the accommodations with collected antiques and exotic treasures from around the world.
- 11 private islands
- 700 tropical acres
- Over 40 sugar-sand beaches
- Private airstrip
5 LUXURIOUS GUEST HOUSES
- Highview: 10,000 square feet – two-master-bedroom main house, with private sauna, 2 kitchens and commanding 360 degree views
- Pier House: 3,200 square feet, two-bedroom beach house with private pier on the bay
- Blue Point: 3,200 square feet, two-bedroom beach house perched over its own private beach
- Palm Terrace: 4,500 square feet, five-bedroom beach house with a relaxing, spacious patio right off it’s own beach
- Beach House: One-bedroom beach cottage with open air living room and bathroom
EXPERIENCES AND ADVENTURES
Celebrate an important birthday, gather your family, get married, escape for your honeymoon or anniversary, salute a successful IPO, honor your company’s most successful people or spoil your most important loved ones. Musha Cay is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy the luxuries of the most private, private island in the world.
- Dave’s Drive-In: State of the art outdoor theatre with a giant 2-story silver screen on the beach
- Tennis Courts: Championship tennis court with a thatched roof gazebo
- Gym: Beachfront air-conditioned gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Billiard Room: Play on Houdini’s own championship billiards table
- Watersports: New jet boat, catamaran, stand up paddle boarding, sailboat, waverunner, windsurfer or Sea Doos. Snorkelling, diving, beachside freshwater pool, fishing on the 37 foot Midnight Express
- Dining: Landings overlooking Musha’s main dock, Balinese dining pavilion, amphibious boat to the magical sandbar only 2 minutes away, custom beach escapes
Live music, spectacular fireworks or a one of a kind Treasure Hunt can be created and performed by David Copperfield’s Creative Team.
RATES FOR 2014
The island is reserved for one party only at a time. The all-inclusive weekly rate of $273,000 covers up to 12 guests. For groups of more than 12 guests, there is a $1,500 additional person charge per day. The resorts capacity is 24 guests and all bookings have a four-night minimum and seven nights during festive. Festive rates are $399,000/week for 1-24 guests.
Included in the rates are all meals and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic, including fine wines and champagnes) and unlimited use of all island equipment and activities.
Not included in the rates are transportation to and from the resort, international telephone calls, and select adventures and activities including massages, fitness instructors (yoga, pilates, tennis), scuba diving, deep sea fishing, and special entertainment such as fireworks, musical groups, and a custom designed Treasure Hunt. Also not included is a 11% surcharge for Bahamian room tax and administrative fee, and gratuities which are at the guests’ discretion.